Sunday, November 6, 2011

yeah, i'm insecure, because i'm not perfect, but sometimes it seems like people need perfection .
at one point i'm sad because i need you and you just ignore me . but at the other, it feels like i should just say fuck it and wait for you to come to me .
but, i can't do that, i just need you so badly next to me .
i couldn't imagine what it would be like, if it would all be over .
but , the problem is that we have too many fights, well not right now, but we had .
mostly because of my mistakes, that's the problem, too many small mistakes will make it one big mistake .
i just need to believe that it will all work out from now on, i need to believe that love can last .
i've changed myself enough, maybe even too much .
i'm the same me who i used to be once.
devostating .
in a relationship you should say everything you wanna say or everything you think of .
that's the thing, i never say everything i think of .
because just one sentence can make it all go down .
i'm too weak to fight every single day , i'm just so fuckin' tired of it .
i want to be with you every single day .
from day to night , i need you by my side .
i just love you .

No comments:

Post a Comment